Fabric ductwork offer multiple opportunities to save money without sacrificing quality or flexibility in design.
Many functions known from conventional metal ducts are fully integrated in a Smart Air Solution from FabricAir, making diffusers, grilles, dampers, etc., redundant. FabricAir dispersion systems are all inclusive.
You can forget about the following when using fabric air dispersion systems:
- No extra grilles or diffusers are necessary. The FabricAir dispersion systems function as both a duct system and as an air dispersion system.
- No extra noise reduction is needed (except perhaps reduction of fan noise). Noiseless is the standard.
- No inconvenient alterations or assembly on site. A FabricAir dispersion system fits straight from the factory, is assembled with zip fasteners and is ready for installation as soon as it arrives.
- No damper is necessary. A FabricAir dispersion system does not require balancing.
- Painting is not necessary as the fabrics are dyed.
- No extra insulation is necessary. FabricAir dispersion systems are condensation free.
This is what makes fabric-based air dispersion a Smart Air Solution.